- (Boss to co-worker's child) "Stop squeezing my APPLES!"
- (Boss to co-worker) "He'll be here tomorrow to DO IT with you!"
- (One brother to another) "Stop poking me in the BUTT with your PENCIL!"
- (Principal to teacher) "I need to look at your DRAWERS!"
- (Boss to me) "We really need to clean things up because I'm tired of getting into his DRAWERS!"
- (Other boss to us) "What are you talking about? I don't even have any DRAWERS!"
- (Me to co-worker) "Just be patient, I'll get to your DRAWERS later!"
Daisy the Puppy
8 months ago