I know! I know!! Buffy was the last one to comment so why does she get her dedication first? Because I SAID SO YOU SPOILED WHINER!!
No really! Don't be so selfish!!
Afterall, it's HER ANNIVERSARY!!
And this is my present to her! (Because school hasn't started yet and therefore I'm flat ass broke . . . and CHEAP!)
Reasons I Love Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
(in no particular order)
- She procrastinates as bad as I do (but with the BEST OF INTENTIONS!)
- She is blond (I'm a sucker for blonds... wait) and has create a fabulous term for all those "good intentions" we forget.
- She likes to cook as much as I do. (However, she is probably more skilled at it than me)
- She cares about people. (And can make my Mom jealous!)
- She knows the value of a quality date!
- She loves the eighties. (I could do without the 12-in tall hair and pantlegs rolled so tight I can't feel my ankles though)
- She knows what hard work is. (I could SOOO have written this exact same post 6 years ago... 20 years in the biz means she enjoys it WAAAAYYYY more than me. Not to mention she has better medication than I did because there were times I wanted to stab a fork in a customers eye!)
- She's well read & appreciates literature. (Makes me feel like a slacker that's she's read 32 of these and I've only read 9)
- She's been a waitress, worked in special ed, been a waitress, worked in special ed, been a waitress. (Looks a lot like my resume!)
Reason I HATE Buffy:
- She's been to Hawaii. (THAT BITCH!!!)
But I guess I can forgive that one thing if I have to. After all she leaves me comments and that's almost as good as mailing me chocolate covered macadamia nuts! My sister lives there, my best friend lives there... and at least Buffy doesn't call me up when she knows it's the end of December and there's 6 inches of ice on my front step and say, "How's the weather?"
To which I scream, "YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW THE WEATHER IS BITCH!! IT'S COLDER THAN A WITCHES TIT!!! UNLESS YOU'RE DYING OR SENDING ME FREE AIRLINE TICKETS DON'T FUCKING CALL ME BACK UNTIL SUMMER!! I love you!" *click*
Here's wishing Buffy & Mr. Irony a HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!! May you have many many more to come.
A Real Life Fairy Tale Princess
P.S. Don't forget to unlock the closet door and take the gags off the children's mouths in the morning!