Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dedication: Buffy the Vampire Slayer


I know! I know!! Buffy was the last one to comment so why does she get her dedication first? Because I SAID SO YOU SPOILED WHINER!!

No really! Don't be so selfish!!

Afterall, it's HER ANNIVERSARY!!

And this is my present to her! (Because school hasn't started yet and therefore I'm flat ass broke . . . and CHEAP!)

Reasons I Love Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
(in no particular order)

Reason I HATE Buffy:

  • She's been to Hawaii. (THAT BITCH!!!)

But I guess I can forgive that one thing if I have to. After all she leaves me comments and that's almost as good as mailing me chocolate covered macadamia nuts! My sister lives there, my best friend lives there... and at least Buffy doesn't call me up when she knows it's the end of December and there's 6 inches of ice on my front step and say, "How's the weather?"

To which I scream, "YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW THE WEATHER IS BITCH!! IT'S COLDER THAN A WITCHES TIT!!! UNLESS YOU'RE DYING OR SENDING ME FREE AIRLINE TICKETS DON'T FUCKING CALL ME BACK UNTIL SUMMER!! I love you!" *click*

Here's wishing Buffy & Mr. Irony a HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!! May you have many many more to come.


Myspace Images @ PimpMyCom

A Real Life Fairy Tale Princess




P.S. Don't forget to unlock the closet door and take the gags off the children's mouths in the morning!

2 comments:

CelticBuffy said...

LOL! You crack me up! Due to our crazy schedules we didn't even get to see each other! We finally got to speak to each other about 11:50 pm and spend a whole 10 minutes of our first anniversary on the phone with one another. Yes, we're old! Loved the post! Thanks so much!

Major.Sunshine said...

Did you at least get phone sex?
hehe

Sorry, hope he makes it up to you when you can take some time together!

Glad you enjoyed the post :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?