Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quiz

I could have told them this... feel free to check out some of them here.


You Should Be A Poet



You craft words well, in creative and unexpected ways.

And you have a great talent for evoking beautiful imagery...

Or describing the most intense heartbreak ever.

You're already naturally a poet, even if you've never written a poem.

Of course I copied this from Buffy. Poetry is no shock because it fits into my procrastination scheme very well... poem finished in 5 minutes no need for follow up... lol.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

OK. I cheated. I didn't take the quiz. Yet. I just walked in the door hungry and full of phlem from the pumpkin patch.

My house is a total mess from those dang gremlins. I thought you got rid of those suckers. Apparently, they found their way back to my house.

Crap-Diddly.

Anyhow? I saw the cutest thing at your place!!!! I have a window in your castle!!! And, wine! Which is nice of you because your Mom hid her wine bottles at my house? And, they were all empty. Go figure.

Anyhow? I stole a copy of me!!! Great graphics! How do you do that? Oh, wait. Ancient Princess Secret.

Happy Monday!!!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?