Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How Scared are you?

Having just read MSoSanity... I thought this was a good theme before Halloween. Who knows, there may be enough material here for a series of posts because I'm not nearly as PC as she is... I have no problem making fun of ridiculously scary things... why? Because I have a ridiculous phobia and all my "friends" make fun of me for it... (notice the quotations? That's because when they are poking fun of me... I use the term very lightly!! Damn Stepford Wives anyway!!)

So here we go... IRRATIONAL PHOBIAS!!
  • Ablutophobia - fear of washing or bathing... GROSS!!
  • Acousticophobia - fear of noise... and how does this one work?
  • Alliumphobia - fear of garlic... are you a vampire?
  • Allodoxaphobia - fear of opinions... are you a politician?
  • Amathophobia - fear of dust... I sense a B-rated horror movie in the making!!
  • Ambulophobia - fear of walking... I uffer from this when I've had too many to drink!
  • Anablephobia - fear of looking up... Hello Chicken Little!!
  • Arithmophobia - fear of numbers... do you get your bank statements written in Roman Numerals?
  • Asymmetriphobia - fear of asymetrical things... I'm truely trying to figure out how you avoid this one. WOW!!
  • Aulophobia - fear of flutes... I'm picturing a terrible band accident in your past!
  • Aurophoboa - fear of gold... seriously?
  • Autodysomophobia - fear of one that has a vile odor... see the first listed. Clearly not an eHarmony match!
  • Automatonophobia - fear of ventriloquist's dummies, etc.... Two words... Je-fa-fa DUN-HAM!!

And that's just the letter "A"

As for me? My phobia falls in the category of the letter "C" for fuck you I even hate typing the word and Halloween is a horrible horrible holiday designed to torment me and I hate my co-workers because they think it is absolutely hilarious that they all dressed in these costumes for work last year just to see me cry like a baby and then they made me take a picture with them and I cried like a big ass baby!!

What do you mean you still don't know what I'm afraid of?

That wasn't clear enough for you?

Fine... jackass... "Hi. My name is Princess and I'm afraid of c...clll....clll... clow.... CLOWNS!! FUCKING CLOWNS!!"

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to call my therapist so if you all get messages on your blogs telling you about a mysterious bill you have with Dr. Crackpot, know that I told him to bill my friends for this relapse episode!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi..
nice to see your blog, so cute and chewable :)

CelticBuffy said...

OMG! I am so with you on the fear of clowns! That and ventriloquist dummies absolutely freak me out and give me nightmares.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?