Thursday, October 16, 2008

Farmer*s Wife

You know how everyone does Meme's? Well, leave it to Farmer*s Wife to throw a loophole into that mess!! She's soooo selfish she thinks she needs a HERHER. And since I haven't known her very long, I'm going to have to pull out the clift notes and cheat off the kid sitting next to me... Or maybe, I'll just WING IT!!

Farmer*s Wife's HERHER:
1) What is my total personal outlook?
-- Well... let's see... you're a Farmer's wife... and being a Farmer's daughter (OH SHUT UP!! Farmer's daughters can grow up to be princesses!! They told me I could be ANYTHING!! Stop trying to burst my bubble!!) Anyway... back to FW... I think I've got this one.
Outlook #1 - Not enough rain...
Outlook #2 - Too much rain...
Outlook #3 - Turn the pivots on...
Outlook #4 - Turn the pivots off...
Outlook #5 - Drive the tractor...
Outlook #6 - FIX the tractor...
Outlook #7 - Watch the weather channel...
Outlook #8 - Cuss the weather man...
Outlook #9 - Check the market values...
Outlook #10 - Call the insurance agent and ask if it'll cover you if you accidentally drop a lit match!!
I think that about covers farm life. Of course if livestock is involved, we could add a few more outlooks to that picture!!

2) What's my fallicy?
Fallicy? Is that anything close to phalic? Because, phalic I know... but I think it would be rude to talk about FW's personal life like that!

3) What's my favorite thing?
Me of course... wait... I'm not a THING! Okay... well then... my BLOG!! Hands down, I'm definately her favorite!! BE JEALOUS!!!

4) What's my favorite drink? (this one can be tricky)
Frankly, that depends on the weather. Because if you've been working in the fields for 10 hours in 104 degree heat, there's nothing better than a tall glass of ice cold water (though I was always partial to water straight from the mills)... However, if you've had crops rotting on rain soaked fields after you spent the entire growing season in a drought... Then I recommend a tall glass of Jack Daniels!!

5) What drives me nutty to bleeeeep-ville?
I don't care what she SAYS is driving her nutty... I'm telling you right now... it's the farming!! It can't be helped... farming will make you psychiotic!!

6) What's my favorite replacement term?
Well, I dunno which is her favorite... but I've definately got another one for her to add to her list... See You Next Tuesday!!
confused?
Let me see if I can clarify it...
C
U
Next
Tuesday!!

7) What's my favorite curse, that you've notice I use, but not the same as #6?
See above response because I think she'll pee when she reads that one!!!

8) What do you know about me that I don't?
You left your underwear in the tractor!!

9) What should I know about myself that would help me improve upon myself?
Next time he asks you to come check irrigation pipe at sundown, take the hint and don't wear your underwear!!

10) What should I know about myself that you think I shouldn't change?
You're a good Mommie!! Of course I don't know that for a fact... you might be like me and duct tape your child so you can sleep... but if you do, you don't blog about it. And every Mommie needs to hear that they are a good Mommie now and then. Even if they already know it. Besides, even threatening their small lives won't get them to make cute faces for pictures... I know... I've tried!!

11) What, should I know about you....that I could thrive on and make each day happier for you?
Send money!! Or wine!! Or chocolate!! Or you could just keep commenting because you crack me up!!

12) What is your favorite thing...about, Farmer*sWife's blog?
My award of course!! I mean... I'm just selfish like that!!

Feel free to share the love and answer the questions about me!! But you are definately NOT obligated because... well... frankly... I'm afraid of your responses!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg *peed... but I made it to the litter box in time...

Then,, I left a her her there for the farmer's wife... if she's gonna put this crap out there,, she's gonna have to go to the litter box to read it..

This really was a funny idea.. I love it....

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Too Funny! Great laugh at 4:35 in the morning! I didn't however, take your Mom's advice...and, put the coffee down....

But, seriously? It's four freakin' 35 in the morning and I've been anticipating the wake-up vibrate of my phone since 3:am.

;-}

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I just realized? Saying "anticipating the wake-up vibrate of my phone...." reads differently than in my head.....

It's not like that. No, really....

;-)

tt said...

you completely cracked me up this morning!!! there's a lot of pimpin' going on over here and out in FW's field...
I'm not even going to tell you how long it took me to get 'see you next Tureday'....waaayyy to early for the brain to engage...
can I come back and visit???
Please.......

Major.Sunshine said...

QoNML--> Hey... I warned you to put the coffee down... I'm not responsible for third degree burns.

FW--> Glad I could give a laugh so early. It's amazing what I can do in bed :) LMAO... yep... I said it!! But you said 'anticipating' and 'vibrating phone' in the same sentence so just hush it!!

TT--> You are SO welcome to come back for more. But I'm warning you right now, I was raised that if we don't pick on you, we don't like you. So if you stick around too long, you're bound to be next!!

tt said...

Yay!!! I'm very pickable...plus I get to pick too...yes?? Woo-hoo...FW has the bestest blobby friends...and I'm a sucker to follow people that she likes...cuz I so heart her....watch out...you may be next lil chica! ha

Anonymous said...

LOL, this was good. :)

I can't believe she was up at 4:35 in the morning. Wow.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?