Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I shouldn't be shocked

Some of google's top search terms this month... (FYI: Yes, I'm very bored!)

Oct 6 - #14: bird is the word
Oct 7 - #1: Walk softly and carry a big stick
Oct 8 - #17: Sad guys on the trading floor
Oct 9 - #3: creepy gay kid happy birthday
Oct 15 - #2: litmus test... #18: LIPNESS test
Oct 18 - #7: Deep fried Pepsi

Oct 20 - #1:
hummingbird sex position

Oct 22 - #1: I hate your guts Jim Norton
Oct 23 - #11: Domino surgery
Oct 24 - #15: hit a jew day
Oct 28 - #1: dirt nasty
Oct 29 - #64: ten inch hero

I desperately want to know what was going on October 20th... that's just disturbing!!!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Well, no matter what position, I bet they finish in a hurry!

tt said...

ya know...hummingbirds do "do it" really quick...like in 5 seconds..and then the guy leaves..
figures.:)
Still bored?? at least you can still entertain yourself...lol

Oh, and...um...I'm sorry about the horses babe. {{hugs}}

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?