Of course my top commenter is always the Queen. It's just because she knows how genetically fabulous I am. Not to mention how many of my father's genes I've had to overcome!!!
HOWEVER... I must say, with her quick responses, I do believe that Farmer*s Wife is sweeping in for a hostile takeover for the lead. She's vicious and selfish like that. And frankly, one of these two goof balls really needs to teach me how to do the strike through thing because I would SOOOO use it bunches!!
And now... in no particular order...
- Mr. Lady - Hope you tried the meatloaf... it's well worth it!
- Veronica - I miss you but I'm too lazy to get on a forum... come visit my castle!!
- Catherine - Sure... it's not a hoax? Right... I'm still waiting for the brave one's to try it for me!
- Chris - CONGRATULATIONS!! You'll make an AWESOME grandma!! And Grandma's are sexy in this day and age!!
- TT - Yes dear, I teach... therefore I drink! As for the RLS, going to talk to Doc about it on the 4th b/c it's been really bugging me (at least hat's what I think it is)
- ff - Flipping Fabulous!! That should be your new username!
- Granny Nanny - Thanks for the cookies!
- Kelly Dawn - Seriously, keep the whole wasting time at work thing a secret... they'll ban me!
- J... - Yeah, I can't figure out why th Sorority girls always looked at us funny. It's not like we were running down the halls quoting random movies or lyrics. Should have seen the look on my RN's face when I answered the door in full clad gothic makeup. Priceless!!
- ria - Your blog is just the cuteness!
- Celtic Buffy - CLOWNS R SCARY!! Totally forbidden in my house!!
- Dana - Thanks a million!!
- Corky - Of course I'm up late... it's called insomnia. I'll mail you a calculator for Christmas ;)
And this successfully revealed that I'd forgotten to add Kelly & Catherine to the blog roll... my super duper appologies... I believe it is now fixed.
Have a WONDERFUL SUNDAY!!
Princess Ogre Child is demanding that it is now bedtime!! We'll see how long this process takes!!