So let's send out the bloggie report cards (sorry, you don't get the benefit of confidentiality).
- Chris - was excused and get's an extension on her assignment due to family circumstances. Please send her love and prayers.
- F*W - A+ for completing her Gremlin assignment with minimal complaints
- J... - A+ and BONUS points for completing both her own assignment, but also completing the happiness assignment.
- Kelly Dawn - B because while she did not complete the Happiness Lesson, she did do Thankful Thursday which is along the same lines and deserves to be mentioned.
- T.T. - A+ for completing the Happiness Lesson.
- Baseball Mom - A+ for completing the Happiness Lesson.
- The Queen - A for completing the Happiness Lesson (in an incomplete form).
- kcinnova - F*W - The Queen & T.T. All get BONUS points for sending good wishes to Tink who just got married!!
- Fairy Flutters & Prohomaker - both have D- for failure to complete their assignments!! Goofy fools probably broke into F*W's wine cellar and drank 'til they forgot!! But being the generous person I am, I'll give them another chance to sober up before I totally fail them :)
Now for this weeks assignments:
- Chris - Fairy Flutters & Prohomaker are to complete last week's assignment.
- F*W - Since she whined, complained, wimpered, b!#@&ed, suggested that she was great with the recipes, I think she needs to give me something really tasty. Of course it's not that easy because I'm kitchen-challenged. Therefor, it must have minimal ingrediants and require minimal time. I'm all about things like Easy Peasy Meatloaf. Remember, I barely know what that box with the burny things is for... so keep it simple!
- J... - Is doing a wonderful thing with her kiddo's. So I want to hear how the Care Package Project is coming along!!
- Kelly Dawn - is off to hit the bargain yard sales. I'm a total sale junky so I want to hear about any deals she stumbled on today or her best finds yard saling in the past. Bonus for pictures that make us jealous!!
- T.T. is on "vacation" so I'm giving her a really easy assignment that doesn't require blogging. Her job is to spend some quality time with Lovee and leave a comment.
- The Queen has been busy busy. Do to extinuating circumstances, she is absent from class and is excused from assignments until further notice.
- Baseball Mom is new and I don't know her very well, so I'll let her have her pick. She can either tell us what fun things she has done with the young 'ens or a humorous story about trying to deal with medical conditions or doctors.
- Everyone else can post a funny story or joke. WARNING: Participation will mean you are included in next weeks assignment!!
That being said, I feel a need to complete some assignments from my own bloggies. So stay tuned for those!