- I had to go grocery shopping again last night for the 24 hour notice I'd been given on potatoes
- My daughter was still awake when I woke up to go to work.
- We made 2 large bowls of potatoes at 7 AM
- We ran out of butter in the middle of it
- It was freezing cold so I had to wait for the car to warm up
- When I reached the gas station I found out I had a flat tire
- Returned home, finished potatoes, started 'other' car
- Spent 30 or so minutes warming potatoes back up
- Have done nothing else since... except founder on Thanksgiving Dinner :)
And more on the bright side...
- I did not slave over a stove (though the microwave may have given me cancer!)
- I did not wash dishes... I enlisted teenagers to do that chore
- I did get plenty of food
- I will take a plate home to Prince Charming who will also get plenty of food
- I gave all my students study halls to play games and watch movies... because it's a holiday... the last day... and well... I'm just cool like that!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL... HAPPY... TURKEY-BLOATED-COMA-ENDUCING-YUMMY WEEKEND!!