Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Tantrums

  • I had to go grocery shopping again last night for the 24 hour notice I'd been given on potatoes
  • My daughter was still awake when I woke up to go to work.
  • We made 2 large bowls of potatoes at 7 AM
  • We ran out of butter in the middle of it
  • It was freezing cold so I had to wait for the car to warm up
  • When I reached the gas station I found out I had a flat tire
  • Returned home, finished potatoes, started 'other' car
  • Spent 30 or so minutes warming potatoes back up
  • Have done nothing else since... except founder on Thanksgiving Dinner :)

And more on the bright side...

  • I did not slave over a stove (though the microwave may have given me cancer!)
  • I did not wash dishes... I enlisted teenagers to do that chore
  • I did get plenty of food
  • I will take a plate home to Prince Charming who will also get plenty of food
  • I gave all my students study halls to play games and watch movies... because it's a holiday... the last day... and well... I'm just cool like that!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL... HAPPY... TURKEY-BLOATED-COMA-ENDUCING-YUMMY WEEKEND!!

4 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

LOL on getting cancer with the micro. I guess our price for speed. :-)

Anonymous said...

no wonder your crops died in your field... busy girl... and flat tires so suck without a backhoe...

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Car problems? Cold weather? Low tank? Flat?

Gripe city! I don't think you complained enough there.

Study hall with movies? Your students must totally adore you!

Anonymous said...

Go Grab yourself an Island before they are all gone..

I'm back.. and in design mode...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?