That speech of course is often followed by the "Don't Let Other's Poor Choices Influence Your Positive Choices Speech". Another one that I'm probably mumbling about in the wee hours of darkness.
Without going into detail, it's definately been INTERESTING! (And it's not just the teenagers acting up!)
So in an attempt to appreciate the important things (and forget the HYPOCRACY of certain individuals) I'm going to copy Jill...
Things that will never get old:
- A wonderfully affectionate hug from Prince Charming after a long day of work.
- Waking up early enough to brew a cup of coffee that I don't have to share with anyone.
- A good night's sleep.
- And the classic... "Ogre Child's Smile"
Things that I will never get used to:
- People who insist on blaming everyone else for every little wrong in their lives.
- Children who do not understand the value of an education.
- People who insist on being overly judgemental of others.
- Religious fanatics who think politics should bow to their whim.
- The fact that our government still allows religious arguements to weigh on our legislature.
Things I could really do without:
- Laundry that keep piling up.
- People's SHITTY attitudes.
- Cold, windy weather!
Things I just don't understand:
- How my child can eat an entire plate of food until she is completely stuffed and then beg for what Mom or Dad are eating.
- How one child can make such a big mess (I swear that we either had twins or Newton needs to reassess the laws of Physics.)
- Why being macho takes priority over doing the right thing.
- Why I let the littles things get to me.