So what did I do on my day off?
- Slept 'til noon!!
- Sorted and packed up all laundry.
- Prince Charming loaded car to the hilt.
- Ate at Chili's
- Picked up laundry soap at Walgreen's
- Spend 2.5 hours in a laundry mat.
- 8 loads of laundry later, I found out I forgot to wash a load (tohellwithit!)
- Reload the car
- Grab pizza (yes, bi-polar appetites)
- Pre-purchase tickets to see Twilight on the 21st!!
- Grab some things from Target
- Finally home 5 hours later
- Log on to see I got a blog award (WOOHOO! Almost makes up for that forgotten load of laundry!)
Now I'm going to kick back and relax!!
Have a wonderful evening!!
On a side note: My 8 loads of laundry would have been about 12 loads at our facility washers. They would have cost me $20 and 9 hours of time. Plus the exhaustion of walking a block each waytwice per load. Doing them in town cost me $17 plus gas and only 2.5 hours!! WOOHOO!!