Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks

A BIG THANK YOU to kcinova for a wonderful award.
Glad I could help brighten your day!!

So what did I do on my day off?

  1. Slept 'til noon!!
  2. Sorted and packed up all laundry.
  3. Prince Charming loaded car to the hilt.
  4. Ate at Chili's
  5. Picked up laundry soap at Walgreen's
  6. Spend 2.5 hours in a laundry mat.
  7. 8 loads of laundry later, I found out I forgot to wash a load (tohellwithit!)
  8. Reload the car
  9. Grab pizza (yes, bi-polar appetites)
  10. Pre-purchase tickets to see Twilight on the 21st!!
  11. Grab some things from Target
  12. Finally home 5 hours later
  13. Log on to see I got a blog award (WOOHOO! Almost makes up for that forgotten load of laundry!)

Now I'm going to kick back and relax!!

Have a wonderful evening!!

On a side note: My 8 loads of laundry would have been about 12 loads at our facility washers. They would have cost me $20 and 9 hours of time. Plus the exhaustion of walking a block each waytwice per load. Doing them in town cost me $17 plus gas and only 2.5 hours!! WOOHOO!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a very busy day, and you still had time to come tell us about it. You are very organized, wish I was.

captain corky said...

I'm exauhsted from reading you list and this is Wednesday already. ;)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Holy Cow Patty am I so super happy I have a washer and dryer at home. I'd never survive your way!!!

YAY!! It's FWFD!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?