- Chris - Since darling Aunt Chris will soon be a Grandma (and it's finally sinking in) I think she should post a "How To Spoil Your Grandson" post.
- F*W is having Gremlin problems. So... since I have no doubt she's a miracle worker when it comes to the Susy Homemaker crap... I want a "How To Wrangle the Gremlins Without Breaking a Sweat" post.
- Fairy Flutters is home alone while the MAN is out bringing home the bacon... I should say venison. And since we might be getting ourselves some tasty Bambi this year, I'm requestion "Venison Recipes" from FF. (No need to get fancy, I'm Kitchen-Challenged Dear!!)
- J... darling is snowed in and her plans have all gone to the dogs. So, with winter creeping up on all of us, I think she should be the first to provide us with a few "Snowy Day Activities" to entertain us and get us through the Winter Blues.
- Prohomaker - I actually know what I want from this one and it's solely based on personal selfishness! I've been trying to put together a chore schedule. One that amounts to a few daily chores and rotating some major household chores. Busy Mom's cannot come home and spend the entire evening cleaning. So please!! Enlighten us!!
- And not to leave anyone out. Kelly Dawn, The Queen, and some others (T.T.) are just having some general stress in their lives. So I'm going to pull out the old "Happiness Lessons" from my English class. You assignment is to list the following: a) 5 Things I'm Grateful I'm NOT... b) 5 Things I'm Thankful I Am... c) 5 Things I Will Do To Make Someone Else Happy This Week... and most importantly d) 5 Things I Will Do To Make ME Happy This Week!! (FYI: When I do this exercise with students it's almost an instant mood booster and we all need a little "pick me up" from time to time.)
- And for all of you who didn't get named in person, try the Happiness Lesson because it's worth it!!
Let me know if and when you complete your assignment and I'll link this post to your completed project!! (Plus I'll bump the post so everyone knows you did it!!) Awards will be posted at the end of the week.
- My Happiness Lesson
- TT's Happiness Lesson
- J...'s Snowy Day Activities
- F*W's How To Wrestle Gremlins Without Breaking a Sweat
- Baseball Mom's Happiness Lesson
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!!!!
And on a side note, there is a blogger who cannot accept an assignment at this time... Why?
BECAUSE SHE'S GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!
So you all need to go give the lovely Bride a bunch of hugs and love!!