Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why You Shouldn't Post Your Photo Online!! *evil laughter*

I swear...

I was completely innocent today...

until my co-worker stumbled on a really fun site.

Then... the evilness began!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

So...

a little web surfing...

gathering of blackmail material...

use of seamingly innocent websites...

And I just couldn't resist!!

Seriously!

It's Thursday...

I was bored...
And I figured you could all use a good laugh!!

I now present...

MEAN GIRLS!!


ROTFLMAO...
Okay... I admit it...
I peed a little!!
Also...
Check out my creations to the left...
And if you want revenge...
Go to http://www.faceinhole.com/ for some great fun!!
*----------------------------------------*

And per her request... Here's FW in my wig and tiara... I'm definately going to have to get some better security around here!! Dang dragon isn't worth his weight in rats!!




6 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

That is too funny!

Hey, can you make me a princess with a tiara? That is adorable! ;-)

Oh, and thanks for making me look all HAWT!

Major.Sunshine said...

FW -- there ya go :)

ps... you look really awesome as Audrey Hepburn!!

The Queen said...

too cute... fw.. check out what she did on the Twisted news.. Kelly is soooo gonna kill her...

I love my old queen one...

Kelly Dawn said...

ok so yeah...I LOVE being a mean girl.. *giggle* dont tell my child - I try to make her be nice by not showing her the mean side of me..LMAO....

I want a tiara too please...

Need to convince my husband that I AM a princess...

and OH hey! good lord Trace is HOT.... :)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Thanks Ma'am!! :-)

tt said...

OMG!! I'm such a hottie!!
I totally gigglesnorted!!!!! And those legs.....wow.
FW looks perfect...of course!
Mean girls...L.O.V.E - I.T!!!!!!

We're HOT!
thanks babe!
youz funny

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?