Monday, February 16, 2009

Princess Designs

Okay everyone... I really enjoy making blog layouts.
I think it would be a blast to do for money... however, being the totally unselfish and loving blogger I am... I refuse to start out that way.
So first, go check out Princess Designs to see what I've been playing around with.
Then... let me know if you are interested. If you're not... that's fine... but some of you are still using the generic blogs and if you're interested in custom designs I will do them FOR FREE!!
Why?
Because I love you...
I want your advertising...
I need to start somewhere...
I need feedback...
I love to pimp myself out...
Oh yeah...
And I love you!!!
A few stipulations...
  • You have to be a CURRENT follower of my blog. (I can't offer this free to every Tom, Dick, and Harry -- I'd be busy all the time.)
  • If you use my design, you would of course have to have an awesome matching sticker advertising for me.
  • You have to be patient with me while I figure out the best way to have your design installed.

We'll call this PRINCESS DESIGNS (BETA VERSION) and you have VIP passes!! WOOHOO!!

8 comments:

The Queen said...

They were all awesome.. being the loud mouth braggy momma I am.. I said so... that's just the kinda girl I am...

YOU ROCK SOCKS DUDE!!!

Just Me said...

Those are awesome!! You do rock at making blog layouts.

Kelly Dawn said...

hehehe I love mine! love it! love it love it!

Use that creative mind of yours and make me another one for a backup :) lol...

Cause ya know there is SO much you can do with green olives and pickle juice...lol...

Granny Nanny said...

Excellent work!!! I would love to have an original design for my blog, and would gladly advertise for you!! I would even advertise on myspace and facebook for you!

The Queen said...

Princess,, I think Granny Nanny is pimping you out!!! Does she get a pimper sign for her blog? You know you love getting pimped out and FW has been falling down on the job!!!

Granny Nanny pimped a Princess....

ok.. there is just something not right with the way I think.. ha ha ..

Granny Nanny said...

I would gladly pimp out that kind of creativity! And for FREE as long as I get a little sumpthin nice out of it for myself!! And yup, I have heard about those pimpin grannies!

The Queen said...

LOL @ Pimpin Grannies...

Anonymous said...

OK PRINCESS.. if you have a two column one left over.. I do want it... save me one..if they are not all gone.. don't care which one...

tell you about it when we talk...

love mom

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?