Thursday, February 19, 2009

For Grandma

When I put this together, the pictures went nicely with the lyrics and the one video appeared in a musical part. Unfortunately, there was a glitch and now the clip is a bit messed up. Still, I LOVE this song by Loudon Wainwright III from the Knocked Up Soundtrack.
Hope Grandma enjoys!!... okay... everyone else can enjoy it too... I suppose!
I can't believe the O.C. will be 2 in May!!
Anyone know when amnesia will kick in and I'll forget how miserable I was pregnant? Because I really need to forget if we're going to be having any more kids in this lifetime. Frankly, if I don't forget... O.C. will be an only child because PREGO SUCKS BIG MONKEY TOES!!

4 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

beautiful video!

The Queen said...

Well child.. Your timing was great. Kathy's funeral is today and I was really blue.. but thought I would check out your blog before I hit the shower and got ready... really glad I did..

and yeppers... there's a reason you are an only child.. I never forgot how bad prego sucked...

Just Me said...

This is so cute!! What a doll.

Sorry being Prego was bad for you.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

How do you learn to do all this! Adorable! Oh, and she's obviously going to rock at Guitar Hero! LOL!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?