Friday, February 27, 2009

CelticBuffy



Okay... I'm not too sure on this one. It wasn't as easy as the others. But I found these photos that were perfectly beachy so I redrew them and kinda liked the look. However, I don't know if it's too dreary or not.


So let me know if you like it or not. Don't worry... you can't hurt my feelings


I've got an idea for a "brighter" beachy look if that's more your style.




Still need some ideas from Granny, Baseball Mom, and Cassey if you want one. If you're totally stuck on an idea, just tell me some details about you (fav. color, something you like, favorite quote... just an idea to start from and I'll go from there)


Get your requests in... it's the weekend and I'm feeling creative!!

4 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

It is a liiiiiitle dreary since she's a celtic butterfly! ;-)

Maybe make it look like the sun rising on a foggy morning? You know, add that just enough to add some glow to the serenity?

That's my "non-expert" and don't know how to do all this the way you do, opinion! ;-)

CelticBuffy said...

I like the feel but you've intrigued me with your mention of something brighter. Considering the funk I've been in lately brighter sounds interesting.

I'm truly amazed how you do this. My brain can't even begin to wrap around the concept of designing. You are amazing! Thank you!

The Queen said...

Granny Nanny needs purple, but she needs lots a little kids..and then she needs a little tiny Vegas Bomb in the corner..and of course.. you must have the GRANNY NANNY pimping out a PRINCESS. cause frankly that thought just made me pee..

Oh AND don't forget the pool table with the Granny Nanny watching..

See even when the world thinks I'm passed out in the corner.. I'm paying attention..

Granny Nanny said...

OMG, The Queen hit the nail on the head! That all sounds so perfect! And thanks so much....

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?