Sunday, April 19, 2009

Flash is AWESOME!!

See that thing ^^^^^ (I hope it loads for you!)
It's my new toy! I actually made it as a new header, but it's way too much work right now to set the whole thing up... but seriously... play around with it... it's awesome. You can click the OC or Queen to go to their sites. I'm going to have a blast with this new toy. I had to shrink it for now b/c like I said... too much work to set it all up tonight.
So let me know if it works. Let me know if you like it or hate it. Check out their site and play around. You won't be able to make one this small unless you know a bit of html to shrink the height and width... but seriously... check it out and let me know what you think.
Nighty nite!

P.S. I soooo didn't go to bed like I should. I was too excited playing with the new toy. So go check out what I made... I plan to do more with this in the future! Let me know what you think!! It's early morning now... I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

The Queen said...

It was slow, but that is my net.. and it worked once it loaded..now..I am off to play..

You find the coolest toys evah!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?