Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wedding Invitations

Some of my friends are having some family troubles. I don't have family troubles because... well... part of being a Real Life Fairy Tale Princess means that you get to kick the asshole family members to the "servent's quarters" or put them to work in sweat shops. As a Real Life Fairy Tale Princess, I pretty much picked out those that I liked and asked my editor to remove the others from the storyline.

That being said, I got to thinking about all the chaos and mayhem that will ensue when Prince Charming and I decide to tie the knot. I bet you thought I was making the big announcement... not hardly! So you can stop digging out the caledar trying to come up with an excuse for why you can't attend.


What I really wanted to tell you is that this morning, while surfing a website, I discovered the invitation which will be going out to my family members when the time comes.


I mean, it would be totally wrong of me to completely refuse to send invitations to some of the genetic misfits in my heritage. However, I think I've made it very clear that they are not welcome in my life due to their political affilations.


Therefore, in all the class and style of a Real Life Fairy Tale Princess, they will be recieving the following invitations.


Okay, now please pick yourself up off the floor. You know that there is some funny shit! Unfortunately, I doubt the recipients get as much of a kick out of it as I will. Too bad for them!


Myspace Images @ PimpMyCom
A Real Life Fairy Tale Princess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, I would love to see the faces on the masses when they got that!!

CelticBuffy said...

Awesome! I have a few I'd like to send that to if I ever decided to take the plunge again!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?