Friday, July 25, 2008

Glitter Words

Anyone who's read the REAL fairy tales... you know, the one's the Grimm Brother's wrote... you know that Disney has put a real rose colored spin on life. In reality, Rapunzel's prince has his eyes gouged out by thorns, Cinderella's step-sisters are blinded by crows, the wolf eats Little Red Riding Hood, Rumpelstiltskin tore his body in two, and Snow White's evil step-mother is forced to dance in heated iron shoes until she drops dead. Fairy tale or not, I believe these Grimm tales far more than Disney's "happily ever after".


You see, it's not easy being a fairy princess!! This house is occupied by Beauty & the Beast. On any given day, it's a crap-shoot on who is Beauty and who is the Beast. While we're all a bunch of Sleeping Beauties, you nver know who will wake up with dragon breath. Some days, I'd give my first born child to Rumpelstiltskin in a heartbeat. At times, I feel like Cinderella, cleaning up after her two unappreciative step-sisters. Other days, our home is a castle and I can't think of anything I love more.


So this is the saga of a Real Life Fairy Tale Princess!!


Some days it'll be Grimm, and other days you'll think I've written the next Disney classic! And just for good measure, I'll throw in a splash of National Lampoon's because on thing is certain:
For better or worse, there is NEVER a dull moment in this fairy tale life!


Myspace Images @ PimpMyCom


A Real Life Fairy Tale Princess

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?