Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ABC's of Me

In true, copycat, too lazy to come up with something original, haven't posted in a while fashion...
Here's your ABC's from Sunshine.

A. Attached or single? Attached... but there's not binding arbitration... just a verbal contract.
B. Best friend? Probably Samantha. I dunno, I hold all my friends at about the same level.
C. Cake or pie? Pie... The pudding kind... yummy!!
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Face Cleansing Clothes... like baby wipes for grown-ups... fast quick & easy
F. Favorite color? Black & Red - clothes, decor, flowers... it's still the same.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms... the sour kind if I get to pick.
H. Hometown? BFE, Nebraska... seriously, you can see the end of the world from the highest hill.
I. Indulgence? Flavored Coffee
J. January or July? January... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!
K. Kids? 1... more in the future
L. Life isn’t complete without? Love & Laughter
M. Marriage date? Pending
N. Number of brothers & sisters? Ooh my favorite topic of entertainment:
  • Not-Quite-Step bro + wife
  • Not-Quite-Step bro + wife
  • Half sis (36)+ hubby
  • Almost-Bro-in-law (32) + wife
  • Half bro (31?)
  • Ex-Step bro (31?)
  • Ex-Step sis (29?)
  • Almost-Foster sis (28)
  • Almost-Sis-in-law (28) + hubby
  • Ex-Step sis (27) + hubby
  • Half sis (25?)
  • Half-Adopted-Step bro (24?)
  • Ex-Bro-in-law (22)
  • Half sis (20)
  • Ex-Bro-in-law (20)
  • Step bro (6?)
  • Half bro (3)
For a GRAND TOTAL of 17 (23 if you count the spouses I know of)
Actual siblings I speak to = 9... though I have nothing against the baby except that he lives with the DNA provider that spawned most of us!!

Now... how would you like to do a family tree project for school? Yes... IT SUCKED!!
BE AFRAID! THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE I'M RELATED TO YOU!!!

O. Oranges or apples? oranges... manderine
P. Phobias? clown, crowds, spiders and KITCHENS!!
Q. Quotes? "FAMILY is like POTATOES! The best parts are underground!"
R. Reasons to smile? my daughter gives me a whole list every day!
S. Season of choice? spring
T. Tag seven peeps! - That's just RUDE!
U. Unknown fact about me? I can sing relatively well and I can draw AWESOMELY!
V. Vegetable? PEAS!!
W. Worst habits? Smoking
X. X-ray or ultrasound? have had them both
Y. Your favorite food? Mom's goulash
Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?