Thursday, September 25, 2008

Comments for Cancer!!

I don't have much time this morning, but I want this up for all my readers. I hope that in light of the good cause, Jill will forgive my quick copy & paste job. Please visit her site to return the favor for writing this post:

". . . go visit a new blog I just discovered. Cass, from Cass Just Curious, recently had a
breast cancer-related scare and it has spurred her to take action. For every
person who leaves a comment on this post, she will donate $3 to breast cancer research, her husband's business will match it with another $3 and her mom, who is a breast cancer survivor, will add another $3, for a total of $9 per comment . . ."
-Jill

There are currently 323 comments on Cass's post. Let's make it more!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck, light, and laughter...imagine healing light around you and flowing through....a faerie godmother

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?