So... with the folks moving to the kingdom on Tuesday and having jumped for joy at the fact that our offer was accepted Friday on "The Princess's Dream Palace" in the middle of
But that's just an excuse. The truth is... I've had the new blog palace near completion for a week now. The problem is... I'm indecisive!! (Give me a break!! I was saving all my decisiveness for the house-buying procedure and now I'm sapped!)
So here's your chance. I know... I've totally slacked off on blogging and you've all lost total and utter faith in me (i.e. I've been replaced by the cute blond down the street!)
BUT... I'm hoping that not all my readers have
Because I now call upon you to summon the strength I do not have...
Pick the new header (and therefore the entire design of the new site!)
If you do not accept this challenge... or if there is a need for a tie breaker... I am simply going to feed the Ogre Child some chocolate and hand her a page with all three options. Whichever is covered in the most chocolate by the time she gets bored will be the winner.
So here are the entries:
This was the first full length header I created for THIS site. The background color for the page could be
A) Dark Blue (shown)
B) Burgundy (the darker red in the left side)
C) Orange (behind the castle)
D) Chocolate (The shirt)
E) Cream (the crown/text)
This header is the result of Summer Fever and thinking about sandcastles and tequila sunrises. The background colors could be:
A) teal/aqua (like the ocean)
B) grey (like the sky)
C) orange (like the drink/blanket)
D) sand (ummm... like the sand?)
Last but not least
This came about when I was searching castle pictures. It's a more cheery/colorful/make you puke "happy" header. The background colors could be:
A) Pastel Blue (do I need to describe it?)
B) Pastel Pink (again, where did I come up with this color?)
C) Pastel Yellow (I'm just grabbing at straws here)
D) Red (there's some in the flags and roses, but it does hurt most people's eyes)
E) Purple (Castle tops)
F) Green (there's grass down there)
So your mission is to leave a comment with your favorite header. I'd even accept "I hate them all, create something new!" And for extra credit... you make a background suggestion.
The header with the most votes will be found on the new site VERY SOON
What do you get for your valued opinions?
(i.e. How do I get you to tell me what you think?)
Why I'm bribing you of course!!
Here's the deal...
If less than 10 people comment/vote...
- I will create a custom "I Voted" badge to post to your pages.
If at least 10 people comment/vote...
- I will have the Ogre Child draw three names from a hat and award them a custom designed link badge for their website. I'll even install it if need be (sign in information required for installation)
If at least 25 people comment/vote...
- I will award 1 lucky winner a custom designed header or stationary background design.
- Plus 3 others will still receive a link badge.
If you rock my world and make this the most popular post with 50 comment/votes...
- I will give a Grand Prize of either the custom header, or a gift basket of random surprise goodies (guaranteed to include some type of chocolate).
- I will give the remaining header/basket (whichever isn't picked) to a 2nd place
- Plus the 3 badges.
Want more treats?
- Blog this with a link for an extra entry (you must vote first and you must tell me you blogged it) -- after all... we want to hit that 50 mark!!
- No more than 2 comments/blogger (one for the vote, one mentioning a blog post) will be counted to the comment/vote count. You know I have to put it in there so you silly fruit loops don't do this...
You know who you are *wink*
So get to voting... and send your friends to vote so I can mail someone a gift basket!!